Tilt & Turn Windows
Tilt and Turn windows are perfect in design and functionality. The tilt position provides ventilation and worry free rain protection. In the turn position, tilt and turn windows act like casement windows, swinging their full glass area open.
These windows are skilfully engineered with wind loading, security, water penetration, thermal resistance and ease of maintenance in mind.
- Easy to operate and versatile windows as it can be opened 2 ways
- Open inwards at the top for ventilation without compromising security or
- Open inwards as a side-hung window for easy cleaning and maximum ventilation
- State of the art European hardware used
- Heavy sections of timber used to create these windows
- Shutters can be hung separately or into the same frame as window
- All units can be supplied pre-sealed (primer & undercoat or 2 coats clear sealant) before delivery. Final coats by client
- All windows can be supplied pre-glazed (single glazing) or glass can be installed on site after installation of windows are complete (double glazed units only)