Pivot windows are a suitable replacement window choice if you wish to include maximum ventilation in a room.
The pivot window sash is secured to the window frame by a pivot mechanism, located mid-way along opposing window sashes which attach the window sash to the frame. The window can then swing inwards either horizontally or vertically, depending on the location of the pivot mechanisms. This leaves the sash suspended in the middle of the frame, held by the opposing pivots.
The pivot window is a good choice for attics, cupolas, lofts and other challenging or unique spaces. In addition, you could choose pivot windows for pool rooms, porch areas, conservatories and staircases.
- Can be manufactured in a square, rectangular, round or oval shape
- Opens from 45 degrees to a full 90 degrees
- Offers versatility in terms of design
- Frame is 90×45 and opening section 57×44 or unless otherwise stated
- Fitted with solid pivot hinges and a spring catch or fastener
- Brushes and seals inserted for weather protection
- All units can be supplied pre-sealed (primer & undercoat or 2 coats clear sealant) before delivery. Final coats by client
- All windows can be supplied pre-glazed (single glazing) or glass can be installed on site after installation of windows are complete (double glazed units only)