External Doorframes :
It is mostly the item that no one notices, but it is a vitally important part of the construction of any door unit. It should be able to take different designs and thicknesses of doors, be manufactured with enough strength to carry the weight of the doors and also be big enough to take the size of hinges and length of screws needed to hang the doors. The frames will account for a big part of the energy efficiency of your home as the seals are mostly fitted to these external frames. At Cape Dutch we manufacture a wide variety of frame sections for specific applications.
- Manufactured to a minimum section of 90x70
- Fitted with draught seals
- Sills manufactured 44mm or 70mm thick
- Arched frames can easily be manufactured and to any specification
- Manufactured from solid hardwood
- All frames can be supplied pre-sealed (primer & undercoat or 2 coats clear sealant) before delivery. Final coats by client.